The IQAC cell was established on 1.6.2001 as a quality sustenance measure, to initiate, plan and supervise various activities that are necessary to increase the quality of the education imparted in our college. Quality enhancement is a continuous process, and the IQAC wing of the college works towards promoting a holistic academic excellence through quality academic and research programs, integration of modern methods of learning, maintenance and allocation of proper support structure and services and developing credible assessment and evaluation process.
The primary Aim of IQAC is:
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
- Enhance Learning abilities, Encourage Research and Acquire technical competence.
- Develop Cognitive Excellence, Ethical Sensibilities and Historical Understanding.
- Enhance intellectual deliberations that have the potential to impart stability to one’s personality.
- Reiterate the importance of harmony by aligning one’s emotional states, intellectual understanding and actions.
- To view and understand the power of knowledge beyond the classroom experience of learning, examinations and competitiveness.
- To assist students to choose the one area or agency they should dedicate themselves to.
- To assist faculty, staff and students to be culturally fair and sensitive in a world divided along class, ethics and economic considerations.
- To create and sustain models of ‘knowledge’ which are inter-cultural, inter-disciplinary, patriotic and holistic.
- To encourage our faculty to engage, mentor, provoke and stimulate the process of learning in our students.
The IQAC Cell intends to full fill these objectives through Seminars, Workshops, Events, Cultural Activities, Lectures, Debates, Quizzes and any other program specifically created to cater to our contextual needs