- To inculcate and nurture scientific temper, respect and appreciation for nature by providing a wide-spectrum of knowledge of the anatomy, physiology, systematics, ecology, behavior and conservation of different aquatic and terrestrial animals.
- Recognizing the essential roles of Science and Biology in the lives of citizen today and tomorrow, we emphasize biological literacy in our teaching and outreach programmes.
- To promote social responsibility in our students and encourage them to participate in various community-based activities.
- By providing a strong foundation in the concepts of animal structure, morphology, anatomy, physiology and behavior.
- By offering better understanding of ecology, bio-diversity, and a conservation of ecosystem and wildlife.
- To inculcate analytical skill to enable students to pursue higher studies and research in life sciences and other related fields of Z