It is our immense pleasure to announce that we have started an M. Sc course in “Mathematics”. The M.Sc Course at our college aims at nurturing PG students into becoming keen and analytical thinkers, serving the long-term interests of society. The course proposes to expose the students to the best healthy practices in each subject and enables them to absorb the same.
The intent of the course is to build subject competencies in the students and to prepare them for challenging professional careers with an emphasis on core Indian values and ethical practices
- Quality education through academics and research.
- To raise a new generation of leaders.
- Empower students with knowledge and also facilitate them to get good jobs.
- To enhance cognitive, personal, and inter-personal abilities.
- To provide professional expertise to handle GDs and interviews.
- To enrich, enhance and empower students to be a successful individual in their professional and personal life.
- To strengthen business knowledge, skills, and competencies among students.
- To develop entrepreneurship skills among students.
- To develop teaching skills among students.
- To build competencies in students through training and development initiatives, and to meet the placement requirements.
A candidate who has passed B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the main subjects, and has passed a degree examination from Bangalore University or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto, and has secured not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate in all the Maths subjects. In the case of SC/ST students and blind students, the minimum percentage of marks required shall be 45%.