Dr Uma Maheswari Ramesh
Years of experience: 21 years
Academic Qualifications: M.Com, M.B.A, M.Phil, Ph.D.
Papers Published & International conferences attended:
- Organised UGC Sponsored “Workshop on Research Methodology” at NMKRV College for Women on March 30 & 31, 2017.
- A unique workshop conducted in the Computer Lab. Faculty Participants were from across Bangalore.
- Organised A Workshop on Research Methodology Workshop for all Research Scholars in NMKRVCW.
- Organised a Faculty Development Programme on “Innovative Pedagogy for College Teachers” 25th & 26th of February 2014 at NMKRV College for Women, 3rd Block Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Organised a “One Day Workshop on Research Methodology” on 19th November 2013 at NMKRV College for Women, 3rd Block Jayanagar, Bangalore.
- Organised Few Community Service activities, viz.
- Conducted ARTS Competition to the inmates of Chowdappa GeetaAshrama, Bapuji Nagar, Bangalore.
- A Visit to FAME India, 7th Block Jayanagar.
- Road show on noise Pollution in and around Jayanagar Roads with the prior Permission from Police Commissioner Jayanagar.
- Organised a VISIT on the occasion of “WORLD WATER’S DAY” to Sir. M. Vishweshwaraya “Rain Water Harvesting Theme Park” at 40th cross, 8th main, 5th block Jayanagar Bangalore-41.
- Participated in a Couple of seminars in Jain University, RVIM etc.
- Participated and presented a paper in the National Conference on Challenges in Business Practices organised by Department of Humanities and Information Technology as a member of Organising Committee also presented a paper on Corporate Social Responsibility held on 2nd & 3rd March 2012
- Participated in the National Seminar on “Innovative Strategies for Corporate Management i n the Globalized Scenario” sponsored by Internal Quality Assurance Cell, Guru Nanak College, Chennai and hero Moto Corp Ltd held on 25th January 2012
- Attended a One day Workshop on “Case Study – Writing and Analysis” organised by Canara Bank School of Management Studies, Bangalore University and CMR Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore. on 13th April 2007 .
- Participated in State Level Symposium on “Corporate Social Responsibility” organised by Anna Adarsh College for Women, Chennai on October 31st, 2002
- Participated in the National Seminar on “Global Business in Third Millennium – Issues & Implications organised by Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu on April 4th, 2001.