At the end of the three year program in Sociology, graduates will be able to:
- Understand the Theoretical and Methodological Technique in complex social and cultural realities both at local and global level.
- Appreciate and develop sociological imagination/perspective contributing to the overall mission of the college of and in accordance with the needs of the community.
- Discuss the significance of social structure and process, multi-cultural perspectives and emerging trends of the local and global community as a wholethrough various outreach programs. Giving a Holistic View.
- Understand the integration between Social Theory and Research.
- Associate sociological concepts to real life conditions thus building a diverse Interdisciplinary learning
- Develop into an honestcredible and accountable individual with integrity.Thereby making the subject a Value-Oriented discipline.