Skip to content
You are here:
- Program Outcome
Go to Top
- We aim at empowering the teacher trainees with subject content knowledge and pedagogical skills to in sculpt competent teachers for the future.
- To be able to use learner cantered teaching methods as such and with modification in future.
- To enable student-teachers to acquire necessary competencies for organizing learning experiences.
- To develop competencies among student-teachers to select and use appropriate assessment strategies for facilitating learning.
- To enable student to integrate and apply ICT in facilitating teaching-learning process and in school management.
- To develop an understanding of paradigm shift in conceptualizing disciplinary knowledge in school curriculum.
- To identify the challenging and overcoming gender inequalities in school, classroom, curricula, textbook, social institutions, etc.
- To systematize experiences and strengthening the professional competencies of student teachers, and – to provide first-hand experience of all the school activities.