BSc Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
The graduates of BSc PCM will be able to:
- Acquire theoretical as well as practical knowledge in Physics Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Create strong interest and background in basic Science and Mathematics.
- Develop scientific temper and thus can prove to be more beneficial for the society as the scientific developments can make a nation or society to grow at a rapid pace.
- Pursue multi and inter-disciplinary science careers in future.
- Pursue career in Armed Forces, Civil Services and MNC’s.
BSc Chemistry Botany and Zoology
The graduates of BSc CBZ will be able to:
- Explain the basic concepts, fundamental principles, and the scientific theories related to Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany and apply the scientific phenomenon and their relevance to day-to-day life.
- Acquire knowledge and information on identification of various plants and animals.
- Review the scientific literature and understand the research work going on in Basic Sciences.
- Confidently write competitive exams for postgraduate courses.