- Placement Cell will respond to all employers who communicate their desire to recruit students from the college.
- All campus visits will be on pre-agreed dates commencing from December onwards.
- Companies are expected to give a Pre-Placement Talk [PPT] laying out the details of the company and the offer before the process.
- College requests employers to complete the recruitment process quickly and make offers at the earliest possible.
- Employers are requested to keep the college advised on all offers sent to our students and are requested to share a soft copy of the employment contract with us.
- Kindly intimate details, such as the number of panel members visiting our college, on the day of campus drive, to make necessary arrangements.
- Once our students have finished the joining process, we request them to intimate the same to the placement center.
Students, keep this in mind:
- Each student shall be eligible for two offers, until a confirmed offer letter is accepted by the student offered by the company
- Before attending the campus drive, we urge you to study the job description
- Know more about the employer, from their company website, before attending the interview.
- Students should feel free to ask the Campus Visitor any reasonable question, e.g. location of job and transfer policy, Compensation & Career progression, terms & conditions, and so on.
- Students should attend the selection process of the Campus Visitor, only if their respective Career Plans are met.
- Ineligible criteria: Students will be considered ineligible for placement activities if any of the below mentioned is true:
Students who have less than 75% attendance in pre placement training program
Student registers to attend a company’s interview and on the day of interview doesn’t turn up
Student attends 5 interviews of his choice and still fails to get the offer
If there is a misbehavior/indiscipline on the part of the student during the interview process
- Students must be prepared to go to the company’s office or selection venue for any part of the complete selection process as required by the recruiting company
- Attendance in pre-placement talks, personality development and preparatory classes (including mock interviews) is compulsory for all the eligible students
- DISHA – T & P Center will notify on the Placement Notice Board all recruitment requests received from the companies. Applications will be invited from interested and eligible (as per the criteria, if any, specified by the recruiting company) students. It is the duty of each one of you to regularly see the Placement Notice Board.
- It will be mandatory for all short-listed students to appear for the selection process / interview. Any withdrawal / no-show will debar you from placement assistance.
- You are required to follow a decent dress code at the time of your placement selection process. In case any of you fails to follow the code, you may not be allowed to appear for the process.