At the end of the three year program in Physics the students will able to:
- Gain a working knowledge of fundamental concepts in basic areas of physics such as classical mechanics, quantum mechanics, and thermodynamics.
- Read, understand and interpret physical information – verbal, mathematical and graphical.
- Acquire need based education in physics of the highest quality at the undergraduate level.
- Analyze physical problems and develop correct solutions using natural laws.
- Become confident and versatile problem-solvers who use physical intuition together with analytic and qualitative skills to study, model and understanding the world around us.
To prepare students for a wide range of careers by teaching culture, human values, historical developments, and a history of civilization through the ages, and also bring in analytical skills and an integral approach to help situate oneself in the competitive world.
To understand contemporary history, and the classical works of history.
To promote nation building.