DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOME
On completion of Physics program at NMKRV College for Women, the graduates will achieve the following outcome:
- Gain a working knowledge of fundamental concepts in basic areas of physics such as classical mechanics, quantum mechanics, and thermodynamics.
- Read, understand and interpret physical information – verbal, mathematical and graphical.
- Acquire need based education in physics of the highest quality at the undergraduate level.
- Analyze physical problems and develop correct solutions using natural laws.
- Become confident and versatile problem-solvers who use physical intuition together with analytic and qualitative skills to study, model and understanding the world around us.