- Students will acquire knowledge in the field of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to apply basic research methods and induct analytical and critical thinking abilities for decision making.
- Students will demonstrate technological competency in e-business solutions, which is suitable for current environment that led by technology disruptions.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to evaluate, integrate ethical and value-based leadership ability.
- Students will be able to read, understand, analyze and communicate regional, national, global economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.