At the end of the Master’s programme in Mathematics, the students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of Mathematics, in all the fields of learning including higher research and its extensions.
- Innovate, invent and solve complex mathematical problems using the knowledge of pure and applied mathematics.
- Explain the knowledge of contemporary issues in the field of Mathematics and applied sciences.
- Adjust themselves completely to the demands of the growing field of Mathematics by lifelong learning.
- Crack lectureship and fellowship exams approved by UGC like CSIR – NET and SET.
- Students will learn theoretically and applied practically through internships and projects.