Skip to content
Go to Top
- Ability to apply the techniques of reporting, writing and designing skills in print media, Broadcast and Digital media.
- Work on the various editing software and hardware used in the media organisation and journalism field
- Ability to apply different research techniques and strategies on a wide cross sections of their specific emphasis.
- Prepared in the managerial aspects of Broadcast and New Media as required by the industry. Trained in Marketing management and Brand Management of various media products.
- Communicate effectively across various platforms of Media. At the end of the course will be having hands on experience with extensive training and media exposure through formal internships.