Skip to content
Go to Top
At the end of the three year program in Journalism the students will able to:
- Think critically, creatively, independently; carry out journalistic research and take up internships and jobs.
- Write effective contents for news media outlets and build network.
- Understand the rights and responsibilities of journalists and employ personal as well as professional ethics,
- Develop production skills and techniques;
- Demonstrate the ability to make thoughtful decisions within the framework of the principles of Journalism.